PEM Type MSO4 self-clinching microPEM® standoffs are used to stack or space internal components and provide strong, permanent, and reusable load-bearing threads in metal sheets as thin as .012” / 0.3mm. Thread sizes have been developed as small as M1 and available unified fastener lengths are .094” and .125” and 2mm and 3mm in metric.
- Become integral parts of an assembly by clinching permanently in place.
- Will not loosen or fall out.
- Can be installed into stainless steel sheets.
- Can be installed automatically.
- RoHS compliant.
Unit of Measure
- 1 HRB - Hardness Rockwell “B” Scale. HB - Hardness Brinell